A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Saturday, December 27, 2014

December 27th???

Goodness ... December 27th??

We just finished celebrating Christmas with my family - this morning! We've had a total of four Christmas-es already, with one more that won't happen until next Friday evening = ) This month has been busy and wonderful and overwhelming and humbling. I have seen that I can't get it all done (DUH!), but that God's grace has covered me each day.

We have made Christmas cookies, delivered them, had our kids' dance at church, a Christmas Eve service, MULTIPLE doctor appts, warmer days than usual, gotten back to the gym, shopped for last minute Christmas presents, and so many other things!

Eli is home for a few more days before the church office re-opens, so I hope to catch up on what life is like in the Brooks household ... or what it has been like!

A couple days late, but Merry Christmas!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment