A Bushel of Brooks

A Bushel of Brooks
Us as we are ...

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Brotherly Love

As Abram gets more and more interactive, his brothers just dote on him more and more. It's rather amazing! I have to fight to get him up from naps, because Jonah is racing to beat me, Reuben constantly follows me around when I am holding the baby, trying to get his attention and kiss him and make him laugh, and then Matthias continues to request to hold him, although the "wigglier" Abram gets, the more of a challenge that is! = )


But, would I want it any other way? I would be crazy ... it is amazing to watch them love their littliest brother with as much love as they know how to give. No matter how crabby he is, how much time my arms have to hold him, or if he screams the entire car drive - they adore him.


It won't be long before he is joining in their wrestling matches, trying to grab their toys and get into their things. I am only imagine what life will be like in this house when he starts crawling! Until then, though, we'll relish the snuggles and baby-love every single day.


No comments:

Post a Comment